Which is cheaper?
(Mouseover or tap)
Price per piece app / Cost per item
Say you want to buy some screws, and you have three choices: 3 pieces for $0.75; 25 pieces for $4.99; and 40 pieces for $9.60. Which multipack will give you the most screws for your money, and how to calculate the price per piece? Unsure? The correct choice is 25 pieces for $4.99.
While buying online or in-store, use PricePerPiece.com on your smartphone and be a smart consumer!
How to calculate the Price Per Piece?
It is now easy to calculate the unit price online! - PricePerPiece.com (Unit Price / Cost Per Item) is a user-friendly website app, where you can make instant cost comparisons using a mobile device, tablet, laptop or desktop.
All fields are required: for each item, enter the shop, item's name or brand, the number of pieces, and price in dollars, Calculate... and pronto! You have the price per piece of the item. Compare up to 5 items at a time. Not counting in pieces? - see other units.
Is a 4-pack, a 5-pack or a 6-pack more advantageous per item? - Verify it on PricePerPiece.com
Choose the most advantageous packaging by finding out the price per item on your smartphone.
How do single items compare with multipacks: use PricePerPiece.com on your smartphone to check the price per piece in the store
Astute consumers use PricePerPiece.com on their Android, iPhone or iPad, and save lots by choosing the best value per item
How to calculate the unit price when comparing goods sold in multipacks: PricePerPiece.com
Be on your guards! Use PricePerPiece.com to calculate exactly the real unit price and compare the results for each item. The cheapest item will automatically show inside the yellow border box after you calculate 2 or more items. Defy the traps of marketing and advertising and be a smart consumer!
• Item1: enter the store, "twin pack" in the item name, write 2 in the number of pieces, then input the price. Calculate the price per piece.
• Item2: enter the shop, "5-pack" in the item field, write 5 in the number of pieces, then enter the price. Calculate to compare with previous result. Check the yellow box next to the result; it shows the cheapest item per piece.
• In Item1, write stall name and "8 eggs" in the item field. Then write 8 in the number of pieces, and 2.55 in the price. Calculate and see the price per piece.
• In Item2, write the seller name and "6 eggs" in the item field. Then write 6 in the number of pieces, and 2.05 in the price. Calculate to find out the price per piece and compare the result with Item1.
• Item1, type the retailer and "12/box" in the item. Then write 12 for the number of pieces and type the price. Calculate button for the result.
• Item2, type the store and "50/box" in the item. Then write 50 in the number of pieces and type the price. Calculate to know which box gives you more vitamins for your money.
• 100g - priceper100g.com
• kilogram - costperkg.com
• pound - priceperlb.com
• ounce - priceperoz.com
• fluid ounce - priceperfloz.com
• quart - costperquart.com
• gallon - costpergallon.com
• litre - costperlitre.com
• piece - priceperpiece.com
Calculadora de precio por
• 100g - preciopor100g.com
• kilogramo - precioporkilo.com
• pieza - precioporarticulo.com
Volver a arriba
Calculatrice de prix par
• 100g - prixpar100g.com
• kilogramme - prixparkilo.com
• pièce - prixpararticle.com
Retour en haut de page
Kalkulatory ceny za
• deka - cenazadeka.com
• 100g - cenaza100g.com
• kilo - cenazakilo.com
• sztuka - cenazasztuke.com
Wróć na górę
Share on Facebook
According to PricePerPiece.com the cheapest item is here: , - $ per piece.
First, fill out all fields and "Calculate"
Fill out required fields
Calculate at least 2 items